Transformations™ Top Pieces Collection by Raquel Welch
Human Hair Monofilament Top Top Piece
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Base Style: Monofilament Top
Base Size: 6.5" x 6.75"
Attachment Method: 5 - 1.25" Pressure Sensitive Clips
Length: Front: 12" • Crown: 12" • Sides 12" • Back: 12"
Weight: 3.8 oz
Color Shown: SS14/25 SS Honey Ginger
This specially crafted 12" length blends beautifully with shoulder length hairstyles and is the perfect solution if you're looking to maximize volume and thickness at the crown. This human hair top piece has generous density coupled with tapered, razor-cut ends that will mix seamlessly with your own style.
TRANSFORMATIONS TOP PIECES
No longer an uncomfortable topic, women of all ages are speaking up about their thinning hair and hair loss, resulting in an increase of new clients seeking hair loss services. The Transformations™ Top Pieces by Raquel Welch® collection of toppers, top-of-head hairpieces, clip-in bangs and hair accessories lets you totally transform your look. With so many options, its easy to find the perfect Transformations top piece.
HAIR LOSS STAGES
- 5 strategically placed 1.25" pressure-sensitive clips for a secure attachment
- Monofilament top for low density, natural movement and styling versatility
- Polyurethane rim all around to accommodate tape for added security
HUMAN HAIR WIG CARE
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Do not soak or submerge product. Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water. Allow the water to run from roots to ends.
- Place a small amount of shampoo for color-treated hair in our hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downwards motion from the roots to the ends.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place a small amount of conditioner for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly and gently work it through the hair in a downwards motion from mid-shaft down to the ends avoiding the base and root. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Leave conditioner on for 1-2 minutes or follow the conditioner manufacturer's instructions. Do not exceed 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Style as desired:
- To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds and release.
- If desired use HairUWear Holding Spray on the final styled product.
Tips & Tricks
- Wash or rinse all human hair products and style before wearing. Human hair is not ready to wear out of the box.
- Rinsing with hot water will damage the cap.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming during wear.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
- Any cutting or chemical processes such as perming or coloring, should be done by a professional hair stylist. We do not recommend lifting or bleaching human hair; depositing color provides the best result.