Raquel Couture™ Collection by Raquel Welch
Human Hair H/T Mono Top Swiss Lace Front Wig
Fiber Type: 100% Certified Authentic Remy Human Hair
Cap Style: Pinnacle™ Cap, 100% Hand-Tied, Monofilament Top, Swiss Lace Front
Cap Size: Average
Length: Front: 10.5" • Crown: 15" • Sides 13" • Back: 14" • Nape: 11.5"
Weight: 6.5 oz (184 g)
Color Shown: Pic 1-5: R3025S+ Glazed Cinnamon • Pic 6-8: R29S+ Glazed Strawberry
Precision cut, long straight layers translate into the ultimate in beautifully blended, natural movement. The French Drawn lace front monofilament top and 100% Remy hair means this piece can be brushed back off the face or swept down across the forehead for a more seductive effect.
INTRODUCING THE PINNACLE™ CAP: The Ultimate in Hand-Crafted Couture
This is a designed collection that redefines luxury. Each wig is made entirely from human hair. And only 100% Remy hair will do. (Others claim this. Raquel Couture certifies it.) Every piece is hand-crafted and as close to a custom wig as you can get. Pure indulgence. Pure beauty. Pure Couture.
- Pinnacle™ Cap
- 100% Hand-Tied
- Ear to Ear Swiss Lace Front
- French Drawn Top
- Monofilament Top
- Anti-Slip Silicone Strips and Lining
- Adjustable Elastic Band with Flat Hooks
HUMAN HAIR WIG CARE
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Do not soak or submerge product. Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water. Allow the water to run from roots to ends.
- Place a small amount of shampoo for color-treated hair in our hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downwards motion from the roots to the ends.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place a small amount of conditioner for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly and gently work it through the hair in a downwards motion from mid-shaft down to the ends avoiding the base and root. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Leave conditioner on for 1-2 minutes or follow the conditioner manufacturer's instructions. Do not exceed 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
- Style as desired:
- To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds and release.
- If desired use HairUWear Holding Spray on the final styled product.
Tips & Tricks
- Wash or rinse all human hair products and style before wearing. Human hair is not ready to wear out of the box.
- Rinsing with hot water will damage the cap.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming during wear.
- Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps
- Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
- Any cutting or chemical processes such as perming or coloring, should be done by a professional hair stylist. We do not recommend lifting or bleaching human hair; depositing color provides the best result.