Transformations™ Top Pieces Collection by Raquel Welch
Human Hair Lace Front Mono Clip In Hairpiece
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Base Construction: Sheer Indulgence™ Lace Front, Monofilament
Base Dimension: 5.25" x 2.75"
Attachment Method: 2 Pressure Sensitive Clips
Area of Hair Loss: Front hairline or thinning at temples
Length: Overall 7"
Weight: 1 oz.
Color Shown: Pic 1-4: R3HH - Dark Brown • Pic 5-8: R10 - Chestnut • Pic 9-10: N/A
This face-framing fringe has a monofilament base for limitless styling and parting options. The oblong shape can be positioned vertically or horizontally for coverage or to achieve the desired look. Layering lengths make for easy blending. This versatile piece can be styled with an "eyelash" bang or trimmed if a shorter bang is desired.
It's easy to care for your Raquel Welch® wig; just follow these simple instructions:
• Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb. Do not brush.
• Add 1 tablespoon HairUWear Wash & Wear shampoo to a basin of cool water.
• Soak for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly in cool water. Do not rub.
• Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could result in damage.
• Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not squeeze or twist.
• Do not brush or comb while wet as it may stretch or otherwise damage the fiber.
• Never put a wet wig on a solid head stand or block as it will stretch the cap.
• Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
- Because one little piece can totally transform any look.
- For thinning hair and hair loss.
- For fine, limp, flat hair that just wont hold a style.
- For added volume.
The Transformations™ Collection of top-of-head hairpieces by HairUWear includes a variety of stylish solutions for women with thinning hair or hair loss.
Find a solution that's right for you...
- For women experiencing partial hair loss, the Transformations™ Collection offers a variety of solutions that are comfortable, secure and above all...natural looking. Find the right style by first identifying the are of hair loss:
- For receding front hairline or thinning at temples...try a clip-in bang or fringe style.
STAGES OF HAIR LOSS