Transformations™ Top Pieces Collection by Raquel Welch
Heat Friendly Synthetic Monofilament Top Top Piece
Fiber Type: Tru2Life Synthetic
Base Style: Monofilament Top
Base Size: 6" x 6.5"
Attachment Method: 5 - 1.25" Pressure Sensitive Clips
Length: Front: 8.5" • Crown: 10.25" • Sides 10" • Back: 10"
Weight: 2.6 oz
Color Shown: RL14/25SS Shaded Honey Ginger
Designed for the woman with chin-length or longer hair who wants added volume on the top. On The Go 10" is a layered, chin-length top-of-head piece that provides beautiful coverage while perfectly blending into your own hair. The monofilament top allows the piece to be parted in the center, or on either side for a dramatic sweeping bang. The heat-friendly synthetic Tru2Life fiber lets the wearer determine the curl pattern.
TRANSFORMATIONS TOP PIECES
No longer an uncomfortable topic, women of all ages are speaking up about their thinning hair and hair loss, resulting in an increase of new clients seeking hair loss services. The Transformations™ Top Pieces by Raquel Welch® collection of toppers, top-of-head hairpieces, clip-in bangs and hair accessories lets you totally transform your look. With so many options, its easy to find the perfect Transformations top piece.
HAIR LOSS STAGES
- Polyurethane front rim to accommodate tape for added security
- Monofilament top for low density, natural movement and styling versatility
- 5 strategically placed 1.25" pressure-sensitive clips for a secure attachment
It's easy to care for your Raquel Welch® wig; just follow these simple instructions:
• Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb. Do not brush.
• Add 1 tablespoon HairUWear Wash & Wear shampoo to a basin of cool water.
• Soak for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly in cool water. Do not rub.
• Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could result in damage.
• Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not squeeze or twist.
• Do not brush or comb while wet as it may stretch or otherwise damage the fiber.
• Never put a wet wig on a solid head stand or block as it will stretch the cap.
• Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.