Micki | Synthetic Lace Front Mono Top Wig (EV)
Sheer Indulgence™ Collection by Raquel Welch
Heat-Friendly Synthetic Lace Front Monofilament Top Wig
Fiber Type: Tru2Life Heat Styleable Synthetic
Cap Style: Sheer Indulgence™ Lace Front, Memory Cap® II Base, Monofilament Top
Cap Size: Large
Length: Front 6 1/4" • Crown 12 1/2" • Side 11" • Back 12 1/2" • Nape 12 1/2"
Weight: 4.75 oz
Color Shown: RL17/23SS Shaded Iced Latte Macchiato • RL19/23SS Shaded Biscuit • RL31/29: Fiery Copper
Looks best on the following face shapes: Oval, Round, Square, Diamond, Heart
Loads of long layers that fall to mid-back define this soft feminine cut. Wear it curly, barely waved or whatever way suits you. The Sheer Indulgence™ Lace Front, Monofilament Top and Tru2Life® synthetic hair makes your styling options limitless!
Memory Cap® II: Here's a wig that's as close to custom-made as you can get. It's fashion savvy: in just one hour, it memorizes the shape of your head .It's smart: innovative in technology means you get the feather-light comfort and perfect fit. It's versatile: heat-friendly Tru2Life® fiber gives you the freedom to style it any way you want.
Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
1. Add a small amount of HairUWear Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly.
2. Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product.
3. Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
4. Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler avoiding the base and roots. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
5. Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand or hairpiece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry.
1. Shake and style with your fingers to achieve the desired look. We recommend a HairUWear Styling Brush, HairUWear Styling Comb or fingers to style.
2. Apply a light mist of HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler to difficult tangles if needed.
3. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be curled, blow dried or flat ironed to achieve a different hairstyle.
4. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350°F/180°C. We recommend a low-medium setting.
5. Style as desired:
To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and pin the curl in place. Once the fiber has completely cooled it will keep the curl until heat is applied again.
If desired, use HairUWear Hair Spray on the final styled product.
Tips & Tricks
1. Soaking longer than the recommended time will damage the product.
2. Hot water will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
3. Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
4. Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
5. We do not recommend sleeping, showering or swimming during wear.
6. Store the wig on a HairUWear Wig Stand or hair piece on a HairUWear Hanger to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
7. Lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
8. After extended wear, matting and frizz can occur. To smooth, wash, condition and spray with HairUWear Leave-in Conditioner + Detangler then blow dry with a HairUWear Styling Brush.
9. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350°F/180°C. We recommend a low-medium setting. Fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high. We do not recommend curling or straightening the hair while wearing. Heat-friendly synthetic fiber will get very hot.
10. Any cutting should be done by a professional hair stylist. No returns or exchanges will be allowed for worn or altered products.