Black Label Collection by Raquel Welch
Human Hair Lace Front Mono Top Wig
Fiber Type: 100% Human hair
Cap Style: Memory Cap II, Sheer Indulgence Lace Front, Monofilament Top
Cap Size : Average
Length: Front: 5" • Crown: 5" • Sides: 3.5" • Back 3" • Nape 2.75"
Weight: 3.2 oz
Color Shown: R829S+ - Glazed Hazelnut
* Pic 3: Styled for Photo
Without Consequence brings style and sophistication to an edgy haircut. The tattered layers can go edgy one day or classic and sleek the next. Style the fringe sultry and soft or back and bold, the choice is up to you. The lace front hairline is virtually invisible, allowing off-the-face styling. The Sheer Indulgence monofilament top creates natural movement and offers additional styling versatility. Our patented Memory Cap base is comfortable, breathable, and ready for anything that comes your way.
The Black Label Human Hair Collection offers high quality human hair wigs, hairpieces, and extensions to make you red carpet ready for any event. Never sacrifice comfort for luxury and style when you can have it all! These Black Label styles give you hand-tailored quality, supremely natural beauty, and the styling versatility that only comes with 100% human hair. So now that you have the hair of your dreams, turn every head in the room and be the center of attention...because, let's face it, black has always been the new black!
It's easy to care for your Raquel Welch® wig; just follow these simple instructions:
• Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb. Do not brush.
• Add 1 tablespoon HairUWear Wash & Wear shampoo to a basin of cool water.
• Soak for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly in cool water. Do not rub.
• Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could result in damage.
• Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not squeeze or twist.
• Do not brush or comb while wet as it may stretch or otherwise damage the fiber.
• Never put a wet wig on a solid head stand or block as it will stretch the cap.
• Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.