Tony of Beverly Collection
Synthetic Lace Front MonoFusion Wig
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Monofilament, Lace Front
Cap Size: Average
Length: Bang 4" - 4.5" • Nape 14" • Sides 9" - 11" • Crown 7"- 8" • Overall 22"
Color Shown: 12S28
Looks best on the following face shapes: Oval, Round, Diamond, Square, Pear
Bennett is a celebrity around here. She was a mover right out of the gate and remains one of our Top 10 sellers. Many have tried to imitate the Bennett Wig, but she's the real deal.
Flowing relaxed layers along with soft, wispy bangs.
RTW Lace Front MonoFusion Cap: RTW LaceFront is a natural hairline for styling hair away from face. Each fiber is hand-knotted to sheer lace material along the front hairline from temple to temple. The MonoFusion is a fusion of the MonoLux crown with a hand-tied base allowing for the most natural movement and is the ultimate in luxury wigs. Each fiber is hand-knotted onto the entire cap which consists of a soft and flexible net base material and takes over 80 hours to craft. Includes a polyurethane (PU Tab) eat and nape tabes for Fusion Tape, which can be for additional security.
- Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
- Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
- Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
- When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
- For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
- For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
- For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
- For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.