Look Fabulous Wigs Collection by TressAllure
Heat-Friendly Synthetic Sheer Comfort Cap Wig
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Sheer Lace Front Side Part
Cap Size: Average
Length: Overall 5 1/2 " - 7 1/2" • Fringe 5" - 6" • Crown 6 1/2 " - 7 1/2" • Nape 7 1/2"
Weight: 4.15 oz
Color Shown: 24/102/R12 • 10/130R • 8R
Shoulder length soft curls with loads of volume, a smooth wave top, and hand knotted deep lace front that can be brushed back off the face or parted for an undetectable hair-line.
Why is it different?
Our unique Lace Front/Lace Side Part cap is specially crafted so the hair appears to be growing right out of your scalp and hairline. Hand layering allows for a low density of hair but full of volume without any bulk or weight usually associated with wigs.
Who’s it for?
Anyone looking for the versatility you can only achieve with a specially crafted heat friendly style-able wig. Whether it’s bouncy curls. Flowing wave, or even brushed smooth. The choices are all yours.
- Style-Able Effortless™ Fiber was developed specifically for the LOOK Fabulous collection™ from TressAllure to achieve softness, manageability, and the life-like locks that you've longed for. Made only for TressAllure® and by us, each strand is tapered from end to end for full but sleek lustrous realistic hair
- Complete Care Instructions and matching wig cap liner come with all TressAllure® wigs.
- TressAllure® Quality Assurance- TressAllure® uses only the finest soft pliable cap materials and our effortless synthetic fiber for a product that will continue to look beautiful after multiple washings. TressAllure After Care Products Recommended for Optimal Results
- Tone-On-Tone TressDimensional™ Colors- a blend made up of 7-14 different shades to make one salon inspired color with highlights, low lights, tip and rooted shades and depth.
- Gently brush wig or hairpiece to remove teasing or tangling
- Fill the sink with warm water and a cap full of TressAllure shampoo
- Soak for 3-5 minutes, then gently swish it around, do not rub
- Remove wig from sink
- Towel blot excess water, do not rub or twist.
- Do not brush or comb until completely dry
- Allow to dry at room temperature on a TressAllure wig stand
- When wig is completely dry, it is ready to brush or comb
- Do not use a hair dryer, blow dryer, or any hot styling tools
- Avoid excess heat. Sudden burst of heat from opening the oven will damage your wig