Pure Stretch Cap Collection by Vivica Fox
Synthetic Pure Stretch Cap Wig
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Pure Stretch Cap
Cap Size: Average Head Circumference 22"
Length: Overall 23"
Color Shown: FS1B/30
Looks best on the following face shapes: Oval, Round, Square, Diamond, Heart, Pear, Oblong shaped faces
Autumn, is a 15 inch wig with side zig zag part, straight top, and loose curl at the end of the side and the back. Pure stretch cap stretches throughout the entire perimeter inside which lets you wear it comfortably all day long without causing unwanted headache. This style is reminiscent of today's super glam. Make a dramatic statement with this voluminous, layered style.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
- After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- Do not use curling irons or curling kits. The hair can burn or lose its shape.
- No setting is necessary. Curls will snap back into place when hair is completely dry.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don’t sleep on wet hair. It will matte and tangle up.
- Don’t spray or put heavy pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matte the hair.
For the wig products: when not in use, place on a mannequin head or wig stand to keep form and shape, which will also decrease tangling and matting.