Quantity limited to items on hand.
Pure Stretch Cap Collection by Vivica Fox
Remy Human Hair Pure Stretch Cap Wig
Fiber Type: 100% Human Hair
Cap Style: Monofilament Top, Pure Stretch Cap
Cap Size: Average
Length: Overall 10"
Color Shown: FS4/30 Medium Dark Brown frosted with Copper Blonde
Looks best on the following face shapes: Oval, Round, Square, Diamond, Heart, Pear, Oblong shaped faces
Elle is a 10 inch layered bob style with China bang and round mono top
which gives the elegant look that offers you confidence and beauty.
Hand-stitched Remi human hair makes it possibly the most natural looking
hair ever. Pure stretch cap stretches throughout the entire perimeter
inside which lets you wear it comfortably all day long without causing
unwanted headache. Remy human hair lets you create your own style as you
desire. Try the ultimate in luxury with Remi human hair and style that
are so elegant and worth the investment!
HOW-TOHuman Hair Care InstructionWashing/Conditioning
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
General Wig Care
When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust.
This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
Important Care Tips!
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
EXTENDED INFORMATIONVivica Fox's Remy Human Hair Collection consists of only the finest quality fibers available. Soft, silky and manageable. Feel it to believe it! Remy Human hair can be curled or straightened with thermal styling tools for versatile styling options. Blow dry, straighten, curl, or steam roll and individualize your style!
Regular Human Hair vs. Remy Human Hair: As all of Vivica Fox's Human Hair consist of only the highest grade human hair, the difference Remy Human Hair offers is the protective outer cuticle on the hair shaft that is left on before chemical processing. This ensures that the hair is more tangle-resistant, richer in protein, and softer than normal human hair.