Vivica Fox Hair Collection
Heat Friendly Synthetic Wig
Fiber Type: Heat Friendly Synthetic
Cap Style: Lace Front
Cap Size: Average
Length: Overall 14"
Color Shown: 1B
14" layered pieced loose deep wave with invisible center part
- Natural Baby Lace Front Wig
- High Heat Resistant Fiber
- Fun & Flirty
- Polular Street Style
Click to see HB-Cami in motion
High Heat Resistant Fiber Care Insturction
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
- After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- For curling set your iron between 356˚-392˚ F. Do not go above 392˚ F, anything higher increases the chance of damaging the hair.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don’t sleep on wet hair. It will matte and tangle up.
- Don’t spray or put heavy pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matte the hair.
For the wig products: when not in use, place on a mannequin head or wig stand to keep form and shape, which will also decrease tangling and matting.