Human Hair Pull Thru Hairpiece
Fiber Type: Human Hair
Cap Style: Machine Tied
Base Dimension: 5.5" x 3.5"
Attachment: 3 Clips
Length: Overall 4.5"
Weight: 0.5 - 1 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1-2: N/A • Pic 3-5: 613
- Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
- Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
- Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
- When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
- To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
- Use products (cleansers, conditioners, brushes, etc.) specially designed for wigs.
- Be gentle!
- Wash with cold water. Never wash with hot water, this can damage the fibers of hair and compromise the style/structure of your wig.
- Wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
- Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig.
- Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
- Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.
EXTENDED INFORMATIONPULL THRU
This piece features spaces for pulling your own hair through letting you customize your look.
Holds the piece in place
100% TANGLE-FREE SUPER REMY HUMAN HAIR
Human hair with the complete hair strand including the cuticle which retains its ability to remain tangle-free and retain its original luster. Super Remy hair has been treated, but not compromised, to provide a consistently soft, healthy and natural look.
- Women's Hairpieces
- Hair Type:
- Human Hair
Nice quality piece, but the color was not as I had expected. (It may be my computer screen). I would recommend this product to anyone, and may buy another one in a different color.