Wig Pro Collection
Synthetic Jaw Clip Hairpiece
Fiber Type: Synthetic
Cap Style: Jaw Clip
Length: Overall 5" - 6"
Weight: 1 - 1.5 oz
Color Shown: Pic 1: Opus One
Pic 2-3: 48
For a clean beautiful look in seconds. Here it is.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
Its recommended that the wig is washed every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, only as needed. You should use products made especially for wigs.
- Gently brush out wig to remove any teasing or tangles and turn inside out.
- Soak in lukewarm water using a wig shampoo for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Swish it gently, do not rub.
- After a thorough rinsing in lukewarm water, turn the wig inside back in.
- After rinsing out the shampoo apply a wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
- Hang up or place wig on wig stand and allow it to dry at room temperature.
- Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
- When completely dry, use a wide tooth brush or pick comb to brush into desired style. Always brush from tip to root.
- Do not use heat tools such as straightening or curling irons. Excessive heat can damage the wig.